Home > New Business Start Up > Taxes, Records & Returns > Register Your Business

Register Your Business

Whatever type of business you are running you will need to register it with HMRC. The type of business structure you decide upon will determine which forms you use to register your new business.

If you are considering setting up as a sole trader, a partnership or a member of a limited liability partnership as an individual you must be self employed. You must register with HMRC as self employed within three months of becoming self employed. The following link will take you to form CWF1 for self employment registration.

Need to discuss your business in more detail?